- Erogenous zone guide
- Breasts and pleasure
- Loving massage
- Your erogenous body
- False foreplay ideas
- Sex: what men really want!
- Sex: Should I be more open?
- Making love is healthy!
- Please your man
- Sex is something you learn
- Friends with Benefits
- Workplace sex is fun
- Am I an expert in pleasure?
- The lowdown on oral sex
- Is the financial crisis ruining your sex life?
- Mini break, maxi pleasure: The perfect romantic getaway
- Spice up your sex life with forfeits
- Lighten up for a better sex life
- New Year’s resolutions for your love life
- Why do we get sexually frustrated?
- What she really means when she says 'no' to sex
- Snuggling: The new foreplay
- Eroticism in the brain
- Understanding erotic fantasies
- Big breast fantasies
- Eroticism and philosophy
- Casanova’s eroticism
- Libertine practices
- The whip
- Erotic comics are making a comeback
- Act out your favourite sex scenes!
- Learn the arts of the geisha in the bedroom
- Fifty Shades of Grey and the 'mummy porn' genre
- Instaporn: Just harmless fun?
- The different types of striptease
- Striptease: Chic or cheap?
- Our guide to strip poker
- Submission and domination in the bedroom
- Sexual fantasies are healthy
- Latex fetish
- Erotic dreams revealed
- Sex addiction is a class A drug
- Erotic comics are making a comeback
- Olfactory love chemistry
- Sex and saving the planet
- Are women led by their noses?
- The mysteries of sexual attraction…
- Single and happy on holiday
- Is talking dirty the secret to a better sex life?
- Sex after a dry spell
- Looking alike: The laws of physical attraction
- The science of kissing
- Recipe for a romantic Valentine’s night in
- Sex: Are you a morning person?
- Toyboys: Are women objectifying men?
- How to seduce a woman: 7 tips for men
- Decoding the kiss
- Perfume's erotic power
The chemistry of love
What is it that makes us attracted to one particular person and not another? Scientists would have us believe that it's all to do with Darwinian evolutionary theory, or innate hormonal activity. But we all know that the chemistry of love is not as simple as it seems. Learn more...
Ads urge us to use deodorants to eradicate body odour and be more desirable to potential sexual partners. Is this working for or against the chemistry of love?
Ecological awareness is everywhere, so it seems totally natural that sex is on the environmental agenda too. Make love, yes, but not to the detriment of the planet!
Do you think that women are ‘nosier’ than men? A new study could in fact confirm this hypothesis. According to an American study, strong odours could change women’s moods and even influence their behaviour.
Research conducted by Prof Stephen Michnick and his team at the University of Montreal suggests that a molecular mechanism could explain the mystery of sexual attraction...
The very idea of going on holiday on your own can create feelings of doubt and panic – but why? If you're single, you've got every opportunity to make the most of your summer and have the time of your life. Read on for psychotherapist Sylvie Tenenbaum’s top tips on going on holiday as a single....
An American study has found that people who are more open to expressing themselves in bed have a more fulfilled sex life. Read on for why it’s time to start opening up to your partner.
After a period of abstinence, embarking on a new sexual relationship can be tricky. Sexologist Dr. Ghislaine Paris gives her advice on getting over the difficulties and learning to love again.
Researchers at the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) have recently proved that men are most attracted to sexual partners who resemble them physically. Published in the journal PLoS One, this research has tested out different theories about the laws of physical attraction.
A kiss always means something. It’s a sign of affection between lovers that also unleashes different actions in the body and plays a part in foreplay. Find out more about this simple gesture that gets our pulses racing...
This Valentine’s Day, why not treat your other half to a delicious candlelit supper at home? They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, and a seductive menu and a romantic atmosphere are guaranteed to stir up some passion...
Are you a fan of morning sex? We all like to make love at different times and it’s actually your body clock that determines when. Discover more about your sex drive’s natural rhythm...
With the rise of the cougar, the ‘younger man’ is now a sex symbol for women of a certain age. But are toyboys a sign that men and women are equal, or are women simply objectifying men? Elisa Brune takes a closer look at the toyboy phenomenon.
With changing gender roles and the emergence of a new kind of woman in just the past decade, the codes of seduction have completely changed. These days, men need to reinvent their seduction strategies. So, how do you seduce a women today? We've come up with a 7-point plan with the help of...
As an element of lovers’ foreplay, kissing triggers a veritable biological symphony, and is far from trivial in a relationship.
Even the fragrance of your skin can be enough to turn your partner on. But a splash of perfume can further enhance this, thus leaving behind a slipstream of erotic seduction to awaken desire.
Get more on this subject…
Doctissimo's Sexuality section aims to provide pertinent and educational information about sexuality. Some of the content and imagery may be sexually explicit and therefore not appropriate for children. Parents should confirm if pages are fit for their children’s viewing before allowing them access. Sensitive about child protection issues, and to assist you in protecting your children from inappropriate web content, Doctissimo encourages you to install specialised filtering software, such as: NetNanny, SmartWeb, K9 Web Protection, Forefront...