- Erogenous zone guide
- Breasts and pleasure
- Loving massage
- Your erogenous body
- False foreplay ideas
- Sex: what men really want!
- Sex: Should I be more open?
- Making love is healthy!
- Please your man
- Sex is something you learn
- Friends with Benefits
- Workplace sex is fun
- Am I an expert in pleasure?
- The lowdown on oral sex
- Is the financial crisis ruining your sex life?
- Mini break, maxi pleasure: The perfect romantic getaway
- Spice up your sex life with forfeits
- Lighten up for a better sex life
- New Year’s resolutions for your love life
- Why do we get sexually frustrated?
- What she really means when she says 'no' to sex
- Snuggling: The new foreplay
- Eroticism in the brain
- Understanding erotic fantasies
- Big breast fantasies
- Eroticism and philosophy
- Casanova’s eroticism
- Libertine practices
- The whip
- Erotic comics are making a comeback
- Act out your favourite sex scenes!
- Learn the arts of the geisha in the bedroom
- Fifty Shades of Grey and the 'mummy porn' genre
- Instaporn: Just harmless fun?
- The different types of striptease
- Striptease: Chic or cheap?
- Our guide to strip poker
- Submission and domination in the bedroom
- Sexual fantasies are healthy
- Latex fetish
- Erotic dreams revealed
- Sex addiction is a class A drug
- Erotic comics are making a comeback
- Olfactory love chemistry
- Sex and saving the planet
- Are women led by their noses?
- The mysteries of sexual attraction…
- Single and happy on holiday
- Is talking dirty the secret to a better sex life?
- Sex after a dry spell
- Looking alike: The laws of physical attraction
- The science of kissing
- Recipe for a romantic Valentine’s night in
- Sex: Are you a morning person?
- Toyboys: Are women objectifying men?
- How to seduce a woman: 7 tips for men
- Decoding the kiss
- Perfume's erotic power
Pleasure and desire
How's your sex life? Do you feel like you are both getting enough pleasure and is your desire still raging for your partner? All couples have high and low points in the relationship, including their sexuality. So, if you need some pointers to get your sexual desire back into full swing; or to spice it up a little bit between you, then read on...
More than something you do when you're all out of regular sex, masturbation helps you discover your sexual self, as well as being fun. Gone are the days when masturbation was considered sinful and decidedly unhealthy. Now masturbation is enjoyed solo for self-pleasure or self-discovery or shared as a couple - quite the turn on!
We've all heard about them and we all want them... orgasms, orgasms, orgasms. Supposedly the top of all sexual experience, the orgasm is much written, thought about and desired.
If you're having trouble reaching orgasm or want to understand more about it to pleasure your partner, we've got something for you.
One of the secrets to a lasting and mutually fulfilled relationship is the shared pleasure a couple experiences in their sex life.
These days, erotic fantasies are now more easily accepted as something normal, to be enjoyed and indulged in.
Once confined to the domain of seedy sex shops and iffy folks, sex toys are now completely mainstream.
Master this modern weapon of seduction - gorgeous lingerie - and heat up your next encounter of the very intimate kind.
We know that the chemistry of love is more than Darwinian evolutionary theory of innate hormonal theory. Learn more...
Cybersex has revolutionised sexual encounters and experiences for people from all walks of life and cultures...
While eating in itself can be a highly pleasurable experience, many believe that certain foods have an aphrodisiac effect, thereby heightening sexual desire.
Doctissimo helps you explore the sacred side of sexuality, and the pleasure it unleashes.
Get more on this subject…
Doctissimo's Sexuality section aims to provide pertinent and educational information about sexuality. Some of the content and imagery may be sexually explicit and therefore not appropriate for children. Parents should confirm if pages are fit for their children’s viewing before allowing them access. Sensitive about child protection issues, and to assist you in protecting your children from inappropriate web content, Doctissimo encourages you to install specialised filtering software, such as: NetNanny, SmartWeb, K9 Web Protection, Forefront...